Mumbai, 22 years old. January 2021 : In an effort to strengthen the ecosystem of Indian start-ups, 100X.VC has announced 10 start-ups that are currently part of the company’s Class 03 portfolio. The startups were selected from 1,677 applications, of which 303 were subjected to a rigorous pre-selection process.
The names were officially announced at the VC Promenade on the 21st. January 2021 unveiled in front of more than 500 investors, corporations, angels and family homes. It should therefore take place when today’s sitting resumes on the 22nd. The innovative venture capital firm invested 25 lakh in each of the selected start-ups through the iSAFE bonds that benefit the founders. The India Simple Agreement for Equity (iSAFE) bond was launched in 2019 on 100x.vc and has become a popular investment vehicle for start-ups in the sector.
In preparation for the VC Pitch Day, the portfolio companies worked closely with the 100X.VC team. They attended more than 100 hours of master classes taught by more than 50 experts, mentors, industry veterans, successful founders and venture capitalists who shared their insightful perspectives on the startup ecosystem. Several questions have arisen regarding the suitability of the product for the market.
Companies in the Class 03 portfolio include Vitra.ai, Accio Robotics, Kerala Banana Chips, BurnCal, Solvio, DCode Care, Cora, SaleAssist, Vecros Technologies, MicroDegree. They fall into several categories, including artificial intelligence, robotics, F&B, EdTech, SaaS and healthcare.
Ninad Karpe, partner at 100X.VC, commented on this development: The year 2021 is off to a good start. After receiving and screening 1,677 entries for Class 03, we carefully selected only 10 entries. Each start-up has a unique and revolutionary idea that has the potential to become a thriving global company. These start-ups can have a significant impact on India by raising living standards and changing the way we look at work and life.
At 100, we have focused on mentoring, advising and attending master classes for the founders of these startups to turn their product ideas into profitable businesses. At our Pitch Day, we see major investors from India and around the world who want to participate in the extraordinary opportunity that these start-ups present.
Class 03 Holdings :
1. Vitra.ai (https://vitra.ai) – Bengaluru
Vitra.ai helps content creators reach 8 billion people worldwide with one click by translating videos and podcasts into more than 40 languages using proprietary deep learning models.
Sector : Artificial Intelligence
2. Accio Robotics (https://www.acciorobotics.com) – ChennaiAccio Robotics provides hardware solutions in the form of automated mobile robot platforms and collaborative robots for various industrial applications in the warehouse, hospitality and medical sectors.
Sector : Robotics
3. Kerala Banana Chips (http://keralabananachips.in) – CochinKerala Banana Chips is a plant-based salt snack company that has been making premium banana chips for thousands of years.
Sector: food and drink
4. BurnCal (https://burncal.fit) – AhmedabadBurnCal is an AI-based platform that creates a direct link between you and your own fitness and wellness trainer, making personal fitness training affordable and accessible to everyone.
Sector : Health and Fitness
5. Solvio.ai (https://trysolvio.ai) – BengaluruSolvio.ai is an AI-based deep learning technology company that develops core components to automatically understand, analyze and score student responses.
Sector : Edtech
6. DCode Care (https://dcodecare.com) – BengaluruDCode Care helps patients with chronic diseases (such as cancer) identify the most appropriate doctors and hospitals for their clinical condition based on the patient’s initial clinical assessment through a proprietary expert referral mechanism.
Sector : Health
7. Cora (https://www.corahealthcare.in) – BengaluruCora HealthCare is a health marketplace that combines medical and lifestyle interventions to offer customized products through content discovery and influencing recommendations.
Sector : Health
8. SaleAssist (https://saleassist.ai) – GurugramSaleAssist provides an artificial intelligence-based multi-channel solution for e-commerce businesses to increase customer engagement through automated and cost-effective video technology.
Sector : B2B SaaS
9. Vecros Technologies (https://www.vecros.com) – New DelhiVecros is developing a new standard for UAV operations in industrial AI applications that centralizes monitoring and optimization and enables better stack and fleet management for companies with their own vision based on navigation and other algorithms.
Sector : UAV technology
10. MicroDegree (https://www.microdegree.work) – MangaluruMicro Degree is a training academy that teaches programming skills and native language preparation to overcome language barriers in programming.
Sector : Edtech
With the conclusion of the VC Pitch Day, the 100X.VC marked the beginning of the Class 04 investment campaign. This year, 100X.VC plans to invest 25 INR crore in 100 startups to unlock the true growth potential of Indian startups at the seed stage. All founders/founders are invited to send their pitching game to [email protected]
100x vc contact number, dhiyo funding, pitch 100x vc, india sentiment outlook survey
Get stories of change makers and innovators from the startup ecosystem in your inbox